In this article, we will cover how to create a Airtable form and embed it into your site.
Let's start by creating an Airtable form
- Open your Airtable base
- Select the table you want to create a form using
- Open up VIEWS and create a new Form view
- This will create a form using the fields from your table. Modify the form's field labels (note: this will not change your field's name).
- When ready, click Share Form in the main tool bar and select Embed this form on your site
- A new window will appear. Copy the embed code on the right hand side of the page
- Go back to the editor and hover over the section to see the Edit Section button. Under the Button section, select Airtable and paste the embed code inside.
- Publish your site! Now when you click on the button, a modal with your Airtable form will appear.