In this section we will learn how to add pages and create navigation links for your app.
Table of Contents:
- Click on the page selector
- Select Add New Page
- Give your page a name. E.g. About Us
- Give your page a path. Needs to include a forward slash / and no spaces. E.g. /about-us
- Select Create Page
That's it! Your page is created and will appear in the page selector.
You can edit properties like:
- Page Title (displayed in the browser tab)
- Page Path
- Page Meta (used by search engines and social sharing)
Pory allows you to update your Page meta title, Page meta Description and image to improve how your site is displayed in search engine results.
This is also used to generate a preview of your page when you share your URL on social media.