In this article, we will cover how to enable the memberships feature on your site. This example will create a mentors directory where users who join can get access to a list of mentors.
- You will need an Airtable account to get started.
- You will need to be subscribed to our Memberships plan if your account was created after March 2021.
Navigate to the sites page and click on the Users button for the site you want to enable memberships for.
This will take you to the memberships settings page where you can either upgrade your plan or enable memberships. All plans come with a 14-day free trial.
By enabling memberships, you will be taken through a 5 step process to connect your Airtable for storing your members, creating their profiles, setting up emails etc.
- Click on the View my base button to go to Airtable to select your base.
- Inside your Airable base, Click on share and select the base option.
- Copy and paste your shared base link
That's it! We now have information about all your tables! Next, let's setup our member's table.