Google Tag Manager
In this article, we'll cover how to connect Google tag manager to your website for managing all your tags in one place without editing code. Integrating Google Tag Manager is simple, all we need is your container ID which is a string that looks like GTM-XXXXXXX
- Google Analytics Universal tracking code
- Adwords Remarketing code
- Adwords Conversion Tracking code
- Heatmap tracking code (Hotjar, CrazyEgg, etc…)
- Facebook pixels
To get started, create an account on Google Tag Manager. This will ask you for your:
- Account name
- Container name (website)
- Target platform
That's it, you should now be taken to the Google Tag Manager dashboard!
- In the Google Tag Manager dashboard, copy the ID that looks like GTM-XXXXXXX
- Go to the editor on Pory and select Integrations > analytics > Google Tag Manager and paste the container Id.
That's it, you can now start adding tags to your site! Take a look at this Gallery of over 300 3rd party templates you can use.