In this article, we will cover how to prevent the public from accessing certain pages and signing up without an invitation.
You can find this option by navigating to the permissions tab once you complete the onboarding process.
By default, anyone can sign up to your site. To restrict this to invite only:
- Select the permissions tab
- Change the option to Invite Only
To invite someone, click on Invite Members
- Enter a list of emails to invite
- Send invites. An email with instructions to create an account should now be sent.
To select which pages to protect from public access:
- Navigate to the Permissions tab and select the Protected Pages option
- Toggle the switch next to the page to protect