To select which fields are searchable in your listing
- Move your cursor over your Airtable listing in the editor and click on Edit listing (appears in the top right)
- Switch to Airtable setup and click on the Search Settings tab
- Select which fields to make searchable for your listing.
- Hover over your Airtable listing and click on the Search and Filters.
- Select the Search tab
- Update the Search placeholder text field
To hide your search bar
- Go to Search & Filters (refer to instructions above)
- Switch to the Search tab
- Toggle the Hide Search Bar switch
- Click on Search & Filters
- Switch to the styles tab
From here you can edit your search container and styles