This is makeshift guide on how to sell templates on Pory since it is currently not supported. Sorry about the inconvenience caused. 🙏
- Gumroad account for selling the templates
- Create an account on Gumroad
- Go to Products
- Create a new Product and give it a name, type and price.
- Customize your product page with a name, description, url and cover
- Publish your page!
- Create a new Airtable account (this is used for creating bases with dummy data for your templates)
- Create a Airtable base with dummy data
- Create a new workspace on Pory and add the new Airtable API Key
- Clone the app you want to sell as a template
- Transfer the cloned app into the new workspace
- Edit the templates Airtable listings to use dummy data from the new Airtable account.
- Ask the customer for their Pory account email
- Invite them to the new workspace
- Transfer ownership to the new customer. They can now transfer the app out or remove you from the workspace.
Join our Slack Community