In this article, we'll look at creating a new team for your account and inviting members. Team enables you to give access to as well as collaborate on apps together.
Table of Contents:
CaveatsCreating a TeamInviting MembersRemoving MembersUpdating your TeamExporting an app to a different team/workspaceFAQWill you support different permissions?
- Pory does not support live collaboration yet. We do not recommend editing apps at the same time as it will result in conflicts and data loss
- All members will be able to create, edit and delete apps in your team workspace.
- Only existing members can be invited to a team. Please ask the user to create an account first.
- Click on Create team from the teams side bar
- Enter a name for your team
- Enter the API Key of the Airtable account to work from
Only people with an account on Pory can be invited to a team. Please create an account first before proceeding.
- Select the newly created team to show menu options
- Switch to the Members tab
- Select Invite Member. You can invite up to 10 members at once 🙂
- Click on the bin button to remove a member
- Switch to the Settings menu
Here you can update:
- Team name
- API key
- delete team
- Click on the ant menu and select Move to
Please make sure the app has the correct credentials to access the connected Airtable data. I.e. teams/workspaces with different credentials will result in an unauthorised error.
We're working on supporting roles and permissions now :)