This article will cover how you can transfer apps to other user accounts for those who are working with clients or no longer working at the company.
- Ask the new app owner to create an account on Pory (if they don’t have one yet)
- Ask the new app owner to create a new workspace.
- Ask the new app owner to invite you to the workspace.
- Now go to the app you wish to transfer and click on Transfer App. At the moment, you can’t directly transfer a site with an active plan. You’ll need to either transfer a duplicate of the app (by cloning) or cancel the subscription first.
- The new app owner will now have access to this app. They can now remove you from the workspace if required.