- Portal set up with at least one group other than the default group. See how to create groups here
When a user is created on Pory, they will be automatically added to the default user group. Users added to a group will inherit that group's access permissions.
To assign a user to a group:
- Navigate to the User Accounts settings
- Select the Groups tab.
- Click on the Manage button of the group you wish to assign your user/s to.
This will open up information such as the users, permissions and integrations for the user group.
- Click on Add Users
- Click the Add button for the user you wish to assign to the group.
- Click on Add selected user/s.
You can now see the list of users that are a part of the group.