First, let's make sure the correct permissions are set up for your listing to enable editing of linked records.
- Hover over the listing and click on Edit Listing.
- Click on the Data & Permissions tab from the sidebar
- Select the Access tab.
- Select the permissions (edit/create/remove) for each group.
Based on the permission settings, you can now see an Actions button available
Let's add a linked records block to the page if you haven't already done so.
- Hover over the page editor and click on the + button
- Select the linked records block
- Select the linked record and the fields to display in the block
Under the Permissions section, select whether a user can:
- Can edit record: edit any of the selected fields
- Can link/unlink records: link or unlink an existing record from the linked record
- Can create new records: add a new record in the table and link it to the current record
When the edit permissions are set up, clicking on a linked record will bring up a side drawer for them to edit any of the selected fields.